banking jobs In UAE | RAKBANK emirates careers
RAKBANK announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking, LLC & GRE) according to the following
- Responsible for developing and executing strategies to enhance the bank's corporate banking business and ensure its continued growth and success.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key corporate clients mainly, GRE and LLC.
- Lead business development efforts to identify and acquire new corporate clients, expanding the bank's customer base and increasing market share.
- Monitor market trends, competitive landscape, and regulatory developments to identify potential risks and opportunities, and make informed business decisions accordingly.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies, procedures, and external regulatory requirements, promoting a strong risk and control culture within the corporate banking division.
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively with the team
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field, MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in banking or financial services, with a focus on Corporate Banking.
- Pay for performance culture (Competitive and performance-linked compensation)
- Provision of medical care plan for your family and you
- Comprehensive Life insurance plan
- Diverse workforce and inclusive culture
- Career development and growth opportunities by design
- Work with the best minds in the field
- Get opportunities to bring your whole-self to the organization and perform to your best.