bank job In UAE | Dubai Islamic Bank careers emirates
Dubai Islamic Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Credit Analyst - Personal Finance) according to the following
- Analyzing and processing cases based on overall consideration of customer's profile and in compliance with bank policy and procedures
- Meeting the targeted productivity levels and to ensure adherence to service level agreement (SLA) and turnaround time (TAT).
- To ensure proper use of assigned delegation authority laid down by the bank
- To identify and highlight any suspicious activities thereby reducing risk exposure and increasing quality of analysis
- To ensure the updating of data reported in the daily productivity sheet (MIS)
- To ensure appropriate level of productivity output to enhance within given resources in times of peak load (month ends, promotions etc...)
- To ensure detailed credit analysis (fresh, Repeat and After Sales) and to highlight approval conditions
- To ensure all deals send for Contact Point Verification (CPV) as per CPV policy
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) wherever applicable
- Conduct training to new comers and monitor the training performance whenever required.
- All the above accountabilities includes but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager.
- 2-3 years’ experience in financial service industry
- Preferably Graduate in Accounting/ Financial Service/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Business Administration.