banking jobs in UAE | National Bank of Fujairah careers
National Bank of Fujairah announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Manager - Internal Control) according to the following:
- To conduct a periodic internal control reviews or spot checks across COO areas and Branch Operations (under Retail) to ensure that all key controls are effectively followed, tracked, evidenced and monitored.
- To prepare a monthly operational risk and control heat map for Sr. Manager-Internal Control review.
- To review all open audit items and support the departments to roll out agreed actions and mitigants as provided in the management response in audit observations
- To continuously monitor agreed audit related actions, once implemented, to ensure that there are no repeat findings.
- To provide support to department heads in periodic procedure manual reviews and its change management process.
- To review new processes , UAT test scripts, SCS documents and PPG’s from an internal control and risk perspective and provide inputs to Department heads and COO prior to sign off
- To review the ORER raised by the units in order to conduct a meaningful root cause analysis and implementing corrective actions and controls.
- Provide support to Senior Manager-Internal Controls and department heads to drive a robust internal control environment through awareness sessions.
- Engage with the Operational Risk & Compliance unit to drive periodic Risk and Control assessments, address gaps on identified risks , ensure compliance with AML and sanctions guidelines and related training
- To continuously engage with Information security to drive awareness and controls to ensure that the unit maintains a high standard of InfoSec controls and data protection.