banking jobs in UAE | Emirates NBD Bank careers
Emirates NBD Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Relationship Manager – NBFI) according to the following:
- The job holder will be primarily responsible for building and managing relationships with NBFIs in the UAE and wider GCC region.
- Identify opportunities and trends in the segment, develop relationships and grow the business at Singapore branch and network by marketing the ENBD product suite.
- Proactively manage relationships with clients on an ongoing basis and take responsibility for establishment and maintenance of key relationships and to be the “preferred banking partner” for clients.
- Ensure limit requirements for the branch across banks, NBFIs and Corporate exposures are communicated to CPM on a timely basis.
- Negotiate terms acceptable to the client as well as internal stakeholders, including Credit risk.
- Ensure that appropriate risk analysis and risk/ returns assessment is carried out to recommend timely remedial actions, where appropriate. To ensure that all proposals meet internal standards.
- Provide professional advice on products and services to clients and business leads to other units to ensure that business opportunities are realized
- Regularly review account performance and make appropriate recommendations for optimizing returns
- Ensure compliance with all relevant approved internal and regulatory policies & directives
- Be an active team member and manage the performance of the designated team to deliver targeted results and high levels of service.
- Train team members to develop skills for taking higher responsibilities.
- Minimum 5 years of relationship experience managing NBFIs with sector focus on Asset Managers, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Mutual / Hedge Funds and Broker Dealers.
- Strong knowledge of Markets, Trade, Cash and Investment Banking products
- Advanced financial analysis skills
- Good interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Strong oral and written communication