banking jobs in UAE | Mashreq Bank careers
Mashreq Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Director- Cross Asset Coverage, Investment Banking) according to the following:
- Increase and enhance coverage of investors across multiple asset classes to support the non-loan distribution-related franchises within the Investment banking platform, viz. DCM, Private Credit and M&A function.
- Enhance the connectivity with investors, relevant to product offerings in the DCM and Alternative asset space within Investment Banking, to help / execute.
- DCM: Non-Deal Roadshows, Private Placements, and sell downs u/w positions.
- M&A: cultivate knowledge of the investor appetite for buy/sell side opportunities.
- Alternative Investments: grow the ecosystem of investors that have willingness to consider investments in Alternative asset classes and help place deals which are not bank market friendly yet credit worthy
- Expand and enrich IB client conversations, beyond funding, with related risk solutions and hedging ideas with the goal to ideate solutions to help secure potential funding solutions.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in Credit Sales, Institutional Sales, Risk Management Sales or other Institutional and/or Corporate Sales related roles. NBFI coverage or Equity Sales experience would also be advantageous.
- Strong working knowledge of DCM and Treasury (particularly interest rate swaps) product suite
- Good understanding of M&A process
- Experience with working with all aspects of the capital structure and related products
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills, and adequate knowledge of financial markets and products
- Negotiation skills and the ability to speak effectively before groups of clients, prospects, colleagues
- Entrepreneurial flair and desires to embellish a growing business.