banking jobs in UAE | ADIB - Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank careers
ADIB - Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Customer Relationship Officer - Buffer) according to the following:
- Managing products and service function related to Institutional Banking customers to ensure the delivery of quality service to customers, while projecting the warm image of ADIB, maintenance of operational controls and continuous improvement in financial services and operational service efficiency.
- Handle inquiries related to deposit accounts.
- Opening and closing of deposit accounts, ensure proper completion of forms, observe KYC policies and CB instructions.
- Handle inquiries related to finance and covered cards, proper maintenance of customer files, prepare finance applications and obtain necessary approvals, input of data in the system, ensure proper completion of forms.
- Sell and cross sell ADIB’s products and promote ADIB’s image
- Management of subordinates, plan their training and appraisal.
- Broad knowledge of ADIB’s Retail Banking financial products & services
- Thorough knowledge of ADIB’s Retail Credit & Operational Policies & Procedures
- Good Knowledge of UAE banking practices , regulations & risks
- Good Knowledge of Anti-Money laundering regulations issued by the UAE Central Bank and other regulatory authorities
- General awareness of competitors in the local market
- Fair knowledge of service standards
- Training skills
- Sales skills
- Management Information skills
- Computer skills