banking jobs in UAE | United Arab Bank emirates careers
United Arab Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Assistant Manager, Credit Analysis Unit, Wholesale Banking) according to the following:
- Responsible for preparing and assessing credit proposals to achieve a high quality of WB credit portfolio.
- Responsible for maintaining quality of assigned credit proposals that reflect the best practice to regulate the risk assets of the WBG.
- Closely monitor the assigned credit portfolio to avoid any irregularity and to maintain good health of credit risk assets and keep the seniors informed about developments.
- Underwrite credit appraisal including financial, business and risk analysis and ensuring that Credit Approval Package is submitted as per credit policies, TMRAC and CBUAE guidelines
- Assess and structure credit lines in consultation with RMs that meet credit criteria and client business needs. https://www.uab.ae/
- Arrange meeting with obligors and prospects with RMs
- Ensure timely submission of credit proposals as per agreed SLA/ TAT
- Maintain good quality portfolio by effective monitoring of past dues and credit quality.
- Ensure asset classification is in line with regulatory and policy guidelines
- Monitoring of covenants & Early warning signals and highlighting such obligor movement to Early Alerts.
- Manage problem loans closely and recommending appropriate strategy and remedial action plan in consultation with RMs
- Participate and assist in all credit-related aspects of internal/external audits including Central Bank inspection.
- MIS & risk reporting on Early alert accounts/problem loan to credit department.
- Bachelor Degree Preferably in Commerce & Finance
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in wholesale banking
- Good credit assessment. structuring and documentation skills
- Ability to develop and update credit risk management policy, procedures, documentation
- This vacancy is currently open for Sharjah Emirates and for Abu Dhabi Emirates.