bank jobs Germany | career at Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job Team leader international business - individual customer support (d/m/f) - Hamburg according to the following
- As a team leader of the individual customer advisors, you ensure the sales and service success of your team in international business.
- The Individual Customer Advisor for International Business is an ambassador for Trade Finance Flow and the first point of contact and the face of the bank to its customers.
- He identifies and evaluates the specific trade finance product and consulting needs for his portfolio and ensures excellent service to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- You are responsible for the technical and disciplinary management, qualification and further development of your team.
- You are responsible for planning and controlling the capacities of your team.
- Responsible primarily for corporations and large international corporate customers
- In-depth knowledge of the product portfolio "Documentary business", "Guarantees", "Financing and purchase of receivables"
- Good knowledge and experience in the area of non-financial risks and compliance requirements in international business
- You will be actively involved in relevant projects for the area of Trade Advisory & Services and drive them independently
- Completed (bank) commercial training, further qualification and/or study
- leadership experience
- Several years of experience in trade finance and in advising corporate customers
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Excellent social skills, teamwork and communication skills
- High level of initiative, assertiveness and ability to prioritize
- Absolute orientation to the values and beliefs of Deutsche Bank
- Proactive, independent and structured work in cross-functional, intercultural teams across hierarchies, regions and time zones.