bank jobs Germany | career at LBBW Bank
LBBW Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job Senior Consultant Financial Results (m/f/d) according to the following
- Demanding: You are responsible for the monthly determination and analysis of management-relevant results and information for the capital market units Financial Markets and Treasury.
- You are responsible for the reconciliation between the IFRS result and the economic result for the portfolios of these units and are the central contact person for methodological differences in both results views.
- Networked: In this function you are business partner and contact person for treasury, trading and risk management units and interface partner within finance and financial controlling.
- Responsible: You ensure that earnings are appropriately allocated to the capital market units in accordance with existing methodological specifications.
- Versatile: You are involved in the evaluation and implementation of new requirements, e.g. in the context of projects or legal changes, and enjoy the further development and optimization of existing processes in the area of responsibility.
- Independent : You ensure the audit-proof documentation of the processes and results you are responsible for and work on ad-hoc inquiries and special topics in the area of responsibility.
- Qualified: You have successfully completed a university degree (e.g. business administration, business informatics, mathematics or physics) or a comparable education. Work experience is welcome but not required.
- Interested: Accounting, the economic determination of results and bank management with regard to capital market products (especially derivatives and securities) are exciting topics for you.
- Affinity: You have an affinity for numbers and are skilled in dealing with data and IT applications (e.g. SQL, Excel, SAS, Micro Strategy and/or other BI tools, ...).
- Competent: You have very good analytical skills and an independent and responsible way of working. Solution orientation and fun with change are a matter of course for you.
- Team-oriented: You value team spirit and collegiality.
- Experienced: You have very good German and good English skills.