bank jobs Germany | career at deutsche bank
Deutsche Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job Lead Business Functional Analyst (BFA)(f/m/x) according to the following
- As a Lead Business Functional Analyst you will be driving the analysis and definition of strategic target processes and systems to drive CB Germany's transformation with a focus on the onboarding of commercial clients.
- Support the development of business architecture and target processes, considering different regulatory requirements in the EU
- Automate processes
- Cooperate closely with your corresponding product teams / tribes/ squads in the areas of party data / KYC processes
- Cooperate closely with architects and other analysts to develop a holistic, standardised target architecture and transformation plan
- Multiple years of experience as Business Analysts and good understanding of technology
- Experience in the area of client onboarding, KYC, NCA
- General understanding of Corporate Banking Germany architecture
- Pragmatic, structured and solution-oriented ways of working with focus on delivery.
- Ability to work in teams with experience of working in global and partially virtual teams
- Fluency in German and English (verbally and written) .