bank job In UAE | United Arab Bank careers emirates
United Arab Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job Relationship Manager, Trading, Services & Manufacturing - Wholesale Banking according to the following
- Assist Team Leader & Regional Head in business development initiatives by attending to all the matters in Wholesale Banking related to your assigned portfolio, with a focus on Trading, Retail and Services industry.
- Strive for business development through calls/visits to new and existing clients under guidance from seniors.
- Successfully manage the credit risk issues.
- Timely reporting to concerned parties on all Credit, Legal, Operational Risk, Fraud, AML and related issues.
- Develop business by marketing new customers with cross selling opportunities.
- Keep a close contact with existing clients to understand business dynamics/needs and identify/grow new business opportunities.
- Keep line managers timely updated so as to augment volume of business and adjust bank’s business strategy for each account on a case to case basis to better protect bank’s interest.
- Act promptly to develop and execute business opportunities ensuing sound credit quality.
- Guide and assist AR Managers and Relationship Officers to conduct their duties smoothly.
- Guide / assist the corporate support team and operations department staff whenever needed in operational and back office matters especially related to the corporate clients in his / her portfolio to ensure good customers’ service.
- Act as back-up for Senior Relationship Manager in his absence/leave.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Commerce/ Accounting and any related subject from a reputed institute/university.
- Preferred CA /equivalent or MBA (Finance) from a reputed institute/university
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in Corporate Banking in Relationship management (including Business development) in UAE.
- Target oriented with strong track record of achievement.
- Effective communication skills in English, Arabic and Hindi/Urdu.