bank job In UAE - Dubai Islamic Bank careers emirates
Dubai Islamic Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job Manager – Treasury Sales according to the following
- The role is to be based out of Abu Dhabi and with experience in successfully managing and delivering Abu Dhabi Treasury Sales business for Wholesale Banking clients varying from Abu Dhabi Government, GRE’s, Corporate Finance, Real Estate and Private Sector.
- To manage and deliver the budget for Treasury Sales business (FX, Derivatives and Sukuk Investments) from Wholesale Banking clients in Abu Dhabi.
- Thorough understanding of vanilla and complex derivative product structuring and pricing (Rates, Commodities and FX)
- Ability to price derivative products (various asset classes) on Bloomberg
- In-depth understanding of the Treasury Products, processes, IIFM ISDA Tahawwuut documents
- To actively market in Spot, FX Promise, FX/Profit Rate derivative and Structured Investment Products to customers and enhance the business turnover and profitability.
- Analysis and understand the allocated portfolio and each of its customer in order to develop a strategy for the unit and for each client
- Work closely with Shariah and Credit Department on FX/Profit Rate/commodity derivatives and Fixed Income Products approvals and setting up systems & processes to book them.
- To maintain a high standard of customer service in order to increase Bank’s market share vis a vis existing customers and enlarging the client base.
- To maintain a professional service and high profile so as to enhance the reputation of the Bank in the treasury market.
- To keep abreast of latest trends in the financial markets and advice customers.
- To conduct Treasury Product seminars/workshops to compete effectively with our peer group Banks in the region.
- University graduate within a ‘Finance’ field, with preferably a CFA and/or Masters degree in Finance / Business Administration
- All the above responsibilities include but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager.
- Minimum University Graduate in relevant field.