bank job In UAE | Mashreq Bank careers emirates
Mashreq Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job Senior Manager, Corporate Credit according to the following
- Approve / recommend sound credit facilities to support asset growth strategy in CIBG portfolio after thorough evaluation of the credit worthiness and debt payment capacity.
- Ensure and maintain a quality portfolio of corporate assets by minimizing credit losses and maximizing return on assets and shareholders’ return.
- Developing and spreading a strong credit culture throughout CIBG Trading Portfolio teams through training, counselling and advising.
- Recommend action plans for overcoming observed weaknesses.
- Assist the CRM to review credit policies and procedures on a periodical basis and recommend and implement changes where appropriate.
- Assist the business teams to structure credit lines which meet the client’s business needs within acceptable risk criteria.
- Untangle complex industry / business issues in different geographic locations and simplify understanding enabling smooth and reasoned credit decisions.
- Interact proactively within Group / Division and across related operating / support divisions to find enduring solutions to on-going business issues.
- Recommend / approve corrective action on problematic relations.
- Resolve issues related to recruitment, training and career paths for personnel within his area of control.
- University Graduate. MBA or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 15 – 20 years lending/corporate banking experience of which 10 years at managerial levels.
- High degree of lending skills (credit, analytical, judgmental) and exposure to geographic locations.
- Strong Leadership Ability.
- good knowledge of corporate credit in MENA region.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills.