banking jobs in Germany | career at Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job Client KYC Officer Western Europe (f/m/x) Trade Finance Financial Institutions according to the following
- The Client KYC Officer supports the Institutional Cash Management team covering financial institution clients domiciled in Western Europe.
- The position works directly with the Accountable Client Owner (ACO).
- Responsible for the client relationships with our correspondent banking clients to complete client KYC adoptions and reviews, ensuring strict adherence to Deutsche Bank’s KYC / Anti Money Laundering (AML) Compliance requirements.
- Further, the role also fulfils important support functions in the non-financial risk management of client relationships, such as analysis of clients’ transaction flow.
- Today’s regulatory and compliance environment requires a robust and efficient KYC process and strong non-financial risk management, making the role key to the first line of defence role of the business.
- KYC Risk Management for high-risk and complex clients as part of on-going periodic review process
- Direct client outreach, collecting information & documentation according to periodic review timelines and follow up to ensure complete and timely delivery, complete relevant KYC forms / systems and updating of client KYC profiles driven by material events
- Regular KYC-related client discussions and AML interviews
- Conduct and assess Account Activity Reviews for continuous monitoring of clients’ transaction flows
- Liaise with Client Service team for review of the quality of clients’ AML field inquiry responses; coordinate with local Compliance and other GTB / CIB / Infrastructure areas on client KYC issues as required
- Organize and conduct training sessions, road shows, workshops / seminars for clients on non-financial risk KYC / AML topics.
- First experience in Correspondent Banking / Institutional Cash Management / Compliance / KYC in a large financial institution preferred
- Good understanding of KYC laws / regulations, compliance risk as well as non-financial risk, and documentation aspects of KYC process for correspondent banking relationships
- Strong writing skills and fluency in written and spoken English and French required.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
- Accuracy, diligence, and the ability to deliver high quality results within tight deadlines combined with strong analytical skills and ability to work under pressure.