banking jobs in Germany | best career at deutsche bank
deutsche bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job (KYC Transformation Project Manager (m/f/x)) according to the following
- In this role, you will join the KYC Operations Transformation team and will initially form part of the Client Lifecycle Transformation (CLT) key deliverable, working on one of the strategic workstreams.
- You will work alongside the Corporate Bank (CB) and Investment Bank (CB) Business as well as our partners in Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) and Technology and ensure the consistent delivery of Change & Transformation programs through the provision of program management governance, practices and training, in line with the Agile framework.
- You will support the global and regional implementation of strategic initiatives within KYC, ensuring value and success are tracked and delivered.
- Your role will be to support and drive the delivery of key projects.
- Maintain project status, risks and issue resolution, dependency management, change controls and decision coordination.
- Own the comprehensive project/program reporting in line with governance standards
- Support the consistent implementation of milestones, closure criteria, and success measures
- Must have excellent English verbal and writing skills
- Must have demonstrable experience in supporting medium to large-scale transformation programs, preferably withing a financial services context
- Self-starter, energetic, continuous improvement mindset, and a logical thinker with a structured approach to program delivery and problem solving
- Demonstrable ability to effectively influence, challenge, communicate, and partner with teammates, workstream leads, and all levels of seniority and diversity of stakeholders
- Knowledge of KYC policies and processes is a plus.
- Background in consulting is a plus.