Banking Jobs In UAE | insh20.com
HSBC announced on its official Linkedin page a vacancy
HR Manager, HBME Oman
Bank Careers In UAE
- The banking industry in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of the most vibrant and competitive sectors in the region.
- With its strong economic growth, UAE has become a hub for international financial services and investment opportunities.
- This has created numerous career opportunities for professionals from all over the world looking to make their mark on this dynamic market.
- A career in banking can be an exciting and rewarding experience with plenty of potential to progress within an organization or expand your horizons by switching jobs between different banks or even countries.
- The sector offers highly attractive salaries, benefits packages, great learning experiences as well as personal development prospects that are hard to find elsewhere.
- Overall if you have right mix qualities along with relevant qualifications then there’s no better place than UAE when considering building long lasting successful careers in Banking Sector.
Human Resources leads the implementation of the Group’s people strategy in line with business objectives.
It facilitates talent management, succession planning and employee mobility while defining and overseeing frameworks that support employee performance management, reward, learning and development, resourcing and engagement
- Partner with business leaders to create and design effective people plans which drive strategic workforce solutions that contribute to business profitability & competitiveness, whilst ensuring alignment to the HR Priorities
- Drive and own the Talent management agenda developing key and business critical talent, identifying and debating successors for key positions, ensuring continual focus on diversity
- Coaching and Development for business leaders, facilitating provocative discussion, building leadership capability and authenticity
- Career planning of the staff in the Bank and reorganizing staff structures to optimize our staff resources more effectively
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in HR
- Good experience in the Human Resources administration
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in building, training, motivating and managing staff
- Knowledge of the labor laws and other relevant regulations
- Fluent in Arabic and English is necessary