Banking jobs in Germany | best career at Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job (BCB Client Service Support Specialist Electronic Banking (d/m/w)) according to the following
- The Implementation & Service department at the Center of Excellence Berlin supports the corporate bank's customers in cash management.
- He accompanies customers in the implementation of cash management solutions and processes customer inquiries and orders regarding the banking products used (including accounts) and transactions and, in direct customer dialogue, delivers customer-oriented solutions to optimize the business relationship and increase customer satisfaction.
- An EB administration team is being set up in the Electronic Banking (EB) support team, which is responsible for the testing and technical administration of the electronic banking administration systems.
- Complete, independent, timely and efficient processing of customer inquiries and orders as well as inquiries from internal departments
- You carry out a content check of the documentation/order and contact the customer if there are any discrepancies
- You maintain master data and have contracts countersigned or countersigned and send signed contracts back to customers
- Use of the specialist banking systems for research for inquiries as well as technical administration in the bank's backend systems
- Proper documentation of business processes as well as monitoring/maintenance of processes in resubmission
- You set up, change and delete the electronic account information
- You store the bank version of the contract in the digital archive and carry out written communication with the customer as well as provide technical support to customers and internal departments with questions about technical administration
- Knowledge and evaluation of possible disruptions in the process or independent action, i.e. recognition of causes and general errors (internal or client-side)
- Completed commercial training
- Knowledge of research processing desired and affinity for administrative tasks
- Goal-oriented way of working, flexibility as well as strong teamwork skills and independent and responsible work
- High resilience, time flexibility and a high level of quality and a strong sense of responsibility
- Experience in using common MS Office applications (OUTLOOK, EXCEL, WORD).
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English, both spoken and written.