banking jobs in Germany | career at Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job (ITAO Cash (f/m/x)) according to the following
- ITAO will be responsible to ensure the applications that he/she owns is fully compliant to DB policies and standards and adheres to regulatory and audit requirements.
- This role requires co-ordination with stakeholders to fix the identified and reported compliance and control items.
- Take over the responsibility of Postbank Lift&Shift Application(s)
- Make sure that all critical activities in application are monitored and logs are reviewed and ensure that application and infrastructure is always compliant.
- Manage application capacity forecasting and monitoring.
- Manage any IT Security incidents that may occur in the application.
- Support compliance on all steps of SDLC process and make sure that all SDLC controls are green.
- Drive incidents reduction against an application
- Experience in Cash-Processes and Postbank is advantageous
- Good knowledge of infrastructure tools, networking and information security
- Experienced in managing and supporting Infrastructure and Application.
- Strong analytical and collaborative skills.
- Good experience in stakeholder management and managing teams.
- Organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player and collaborator
- Good German and English language skills are required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Any certification in Information technology or Cyber Security.