Investment Banking Jobs In Germany - insh20
Societe Generale announced on its official Linkedin page a vacancy
Team leader (m/f/d) in the Credit Risk Management Middle Office
Banks in Germany
- Banks in Germany are renowned for their efficiency and reliability, offering a wide range of services to individuals and businesses alike.
- With over 1,500 banks operating nationwide, customers have access to an extensive network of branches as well as online banking capabilities.
- German banks offer competitive interest rates on savings accounts and loans while providing a secure environment for financial transactions.
- Additionally, the country's regulatory framework ensures that deposits up to €100 000 are protected by the government-backed deposit guarantee scheme which provides further assurance when it comes to investing funds or taking out loans from German banks.
- As a team leader (m/f/d) you will support the department management in organizing the workflow in the middle office, especially in the preparation of applicationsYou are responsible for the ongoing review of work processes in the middle office and the interfaces with the CRM-CR teams
- You coordinate with the market areas and the IT department and work closely with them
- You will also monitor compliance with service levels in the middle office and collect key performance indicators
- You have completed commercial training as a bank clerk (m/f/d) with an additional qualification as a bank specialist or bank business administrator (m/f/d) or comparable training
- You have in-depth knowledge and experience in process analysis and optimization as well as in credit decisions
- You are characterized by your social skills and ability to work in a team
- High communication skills, organizational talent and resilience are among your strengths
- A secure handling of the common IT system is a matter of course for you
- Good German and English skills complete your profile
To apply for this banking job in Germany - insh20, click here