Banking jobs in Germany | best career at Société Générale Bank
Société Générale Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job (Team leader (m/f/d) in the Credit Risk Management Middle Office) according to the following
- As a team leader (m/f/d) you will support the department management in organizing the workflow in the middle office, especially in the preparation of applications.
- You are responsible for the ongoing review of work processes in the middle office and the interfaces with the CRM-CR teams
- You coordinate with the market areas and the IT department and work closely with them
- You will also monitor compliance with service levels in the middle office and collect key performance indicators.
- You have completed commercial training as a bank clerk (m/f/d) with an additional qualification as a bank specialist or bank business administrator (m/f/d) or comparable training
- You have in-depth knowledge and experience in process analysis and optimization as well as in credit decisions
- You are characterized by your social skills and ability to work in a team
- High communication skills, organizational talent and resilience are among your strengths
- A secure handling of the common IT system is a matter of course for you
- Good German and English skills complete your profile.
- in addition to a salary in line with the market, includes numerous other benefits, such as:
- Flexible working hours
- Optional mobile working
- 30 days vacation per year
- Social and capital-forming benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Consistent employee development
- Effective health management