banking jobs in UAE | United Arab Bank careers
United Arab Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Senior Officer, Corporate Affairs & Board Secretariat) according to the following:
- Assist UAB’s Board Secretariat & Corporate affairs function, whilst ensuring compliance with changing corporate governance statutory landscape and best practices.
- This role to assist the Board of Directors and shareholders, managing the flow of information between them and the Management, following up on required actions and reporting in a timely and accurate manner as appropriate.
- Ensuring that the corporate governance framework is in place and that the right governance practices are implemented across the Bank.
- Serve as a focal point for engagement & communication on corporate governance issues and requirements.
- Provide support to the Company Secretariat & Corporate Affairs functions in organizing meetings, handling communication, and other associated activities.
- Provide support in managing the Bank’s relationship with Emirates Securities and Commodities Authority (ESCA), Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange (ADX) and other relevant regulators and ensure the Bank’s compliance with listing requirements.
- Assist in obtaining board and board committees minutes of meetings and follow up on action items until full implementation.
- Maintain the Bank’s Corporate Registers
- Contribute to the efficient running of the Company Secretariat & Corporate Affairs function, with respect to the Board Committees of the Function’s records.
- Co-ordinate meeting dates and offer assistance with the collation of AGM/EGM, board and board committees meetings packs and collaborating with other internal bank functions.
- Support with updating the bank's registers and coordinate renewal of licenses and registers of the board.
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in banking or financial organization.
- Effective communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Ability & experience to handle and manage confidential & critical information and documents.