banking jobs in UAE | Dubai Islamic Bank emirates careers
Dubai Islamic Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Officer Learning – Systems Training) according to the following:
- Follow up with T24 Core Banking - Centre of Excellence (COE) and the functional Champions and prepare consolidated inventory and calendar of content development.
- Follow up with IT COE to ensure content is delivered on time in accordance with the calendar.
- Follow up with Champions to ensure developed content is reviewed and cleared in line with the calendar.
- Follow up with IT COE to ensure loading of content into TLC for delivery of training.
- Follow up and Develop training calendar in Coordination with Champions with respect to training to be delivered, target group and by when.
- Follow up and ensure enrollment of nominated participants.
- Ensure delivery of training programs in accordance with the approved calendar.
- Maintain record and results of training assessments.
- Maintain centralized inventory of Core banking skills sets based record of trainings delivered to enable usage thereof by the IT COE and Champions as and when needs arises for changes or launch of new products.
- Help Manage and maintain specially equipped training facilities.
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in a quantitative field e.g. engineering, statistics, econometrics is required.
- FRM/CFA will be a plus.
- Graduate, Post Graduate.
- 5-7 years in a similar role.