Banking jobs in Germany | best career at Bayern LB bank
Bayern LB bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job (Operational Management Specialist (m/f/d)) in the Credit Risk Management Middle Office) according to the following
- In day-to-day operations, you are responsible for the accounting and processing of the customers' credit transactions in the LoanIQ credit system.
- You advise on internal interfaces for the technical processing of loan transactions and answer questions from borrowers and banks on your own responsibility.
- Together with the team leader, you will ensure the processing of day-to-day operational business and work on identifying and implementing process optimizations.
- You continuously work on the further development of the credit system and on ideas for technical support of work processes.
- You will be actively involved in departmental and divisional projects, thereby contributing your part to the bank's progress.
- Degree in economics or banking apprenticeship with targeted additional qualifications
- Open-minded, positive personality with strong teamwork and communication skills
- High level of willingness to learn, quick comprehension and a structured way of working
- High level of responsibility and initiative
- Several years of operational experience in the lending business of a bank and in project activities
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English (B2).