banking jobs in UAE | United Arab Bank emirates careers
United Arab Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Associate, Human Capital Government Relations) according to the following:
- The role holder assists with all government procedures related to the Bank and employees, including MOHRE, UAE visas, immigration requirements from various Ministries and Government entities.
- The incumbent will be working closely with the GR Manager to ensure efficient service delivery by administrating activities related to work permits and immigration documents are executed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Support on typing the related Government applications/transactions of (such as e-work permit, new/renew labor card, labor contract/offer, new/renewal of residence visa, medical, etc.)
- Verify payments against transactions (i.e., Tasheel, E-channel, GDRFA, ICA, etc.) with Noqodi, credit card, petty cash and other reimbursement expenses.
- Keep the employees informed about the approval or progress of work permit, visa, etc.
- Support the team in handling government procedures related to employee's/ dependents visa, labor card, medical certificate, etc.
- Checking and renewing the labor cards and visas of employees.
- Keep records to monitor and follow-up on the validity of employees' visa/ labor card/ passport when required for necessary action.
- As advised by the manager, interact with the employees to attend their issues related to immigration and MOHRE.
- Organize and complete all the documentation for new joiners until their residence visas are processed within SLA.
- Prepare GR details of monthly expenses and maintain petty cash required for the department expense.
- Updating residence visa, EID and passport details with scan of employees in SAP.
- High School Graduate. Bachelors' degree, preferred.
- 2 years' experience in typing visa related applications
- Effective communication skills in English & Arabic
- Good knowledge of UAE Labor & Immigration rules.