banking jobs in UAE | RAKBANK emirates careers
RAKBANK announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Finance Business Partner - Wholesale Banking) according to the following:
- Responsible for providing financial analysis and support to business heads and representing the Finance department in all forums from a Wholesale Banking perspective.
- Manage monthly accounting and reporting for Wholesale Banking, including the preparation of analytical and insightful commentary and review.
- Guide the Wholesale Banking Business and product teams as a finance champion, offering financial expertise and strategic guidance.
- Develop and monitor Wholesale Banking targets and budgets, ensuring performance is tracked against them.
- Experience in developing and monitoring Wholesale Banking targets and budgets and ensuring performance is tracked against them.
- Experience in conducting peer and industry benchmarking for Wholesale Banking to ensure best-in-class practices.
- Ability to ensure alignment between bank-wide financial goals and those specific to the Wholesale Banking segment.
- Experience in providing financial support for new product launches and assessing their viability and financial impact.
- Experience in tracking and maintaining RORAC/RAROC (Return on Risk-Adjusted Capital) metrics.
- Ability to prepare Wholesale Business Review packs and provide a comprehensive analysis of the Wholesale Banking segment's financial performances.
- Minimum 10 years’ of relevant experience in Wholesale Banking.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or any related disciple.
- Professional certifications such as CPA, ACCA or CA is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of financial analysis, accounting principles, and banking products and services.
- Strong business acumen with a deep understanding of the Wholesale Banking industry and market dynamics.
- Proficient in financial modeling and forecasting techniques.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present financial information clearly and concisely.