banking jobs in UAE | JPMorgan Chase & Co emirates careers
JPMorgan Chase & Co announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Security Services Middle Office Associate) according to the following:
- The Client Facing Team act of single point of contact for client's in respect of their Trade, Cash and Asset Servicing enquiries and likewise the Team performs client outreach, on behalf of the various Operational Teams.
- Key focus areas for the role are proactivity, responsiveness, knowledge and drive for excellence.
- As Associate within Security Services business you will support delivering investor solutions to help institutional client protect their portfolios, optimize their efficiency and maximize opportunities in diverse global markets.
- You will be a part of the team that supports clients across a global custody network spanning 100 markets, with custody and asset servicing, fund accounting and administration, alternative investment services, integrated analytics, agency lending, collateral management and depositary receipt solutions.
- Work a part of a global Client Facing team providing direct support across a wide variety of products and markets
- Build strong internal and external working relationships and partnerships with JPM clients and operational teams to ensure we provide a best in class service offering
- Provide value add client service and operational subject matter expertise for Asset Servicing, Cash, FX and Trade enquiries.
- Perform root cause analysis of Asset Servicing (COAC's and Income), Cash, FX and Trade issues / enquiries for internal and external stakeholders and review opportunities to encourage them to utilise JPM offered products for self-serviceable opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to reduce client enquiries, improve client STP rates for cash, FX, Asset Servicing and trade instructions, manual fax reduction / any bespoke client processes.
- Self-motivated, flexible, innovative, adaptable and analytical
- Excellent prioritisation, planning, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident at interacting with and communication with internal and external parties
- Some industry/product knowledge in Trades, Cash or Asset Servicing would be advantageous.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment essential.