banking jobs in UAE | United Arab Bank emirates careers
United Arab Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Credit Review Manager - Wholesale Banking Credit) according to the following:
- Exercise judgment and discretion in the approval / decline of corporate credit, which lie within as well as outside the credit policy and Risk Appetite Statement of the Bank.
- Responsible for reviewing and analyzing credit proposals with regards to quality of assets, identify key risk, pricing structuring and collateralization, financial information pertinent to ‘existing’ and ‘New to Bank’ borrowers where the bank is considering lending.
- Uphold the integrity of risk decision by challenging Business that risk origination and control decisions are properly informed and consistent with bank’s wider strategy and risk appetite.
- This role ensures optimal quality and risk rating of the Corporate Credit portfolio through timely and effective risk assessment & decision-making in line with the policy framework.
- Primarily responsible for maintaining credit quality of assigned portfolio, implement timely measures to minimize NPL and cost of risk.
- Assess, recommend and/or approve where applicable Credit proposals from allocated portfolio in line with the credit policy of the Bank and to ensure the effective evaluation and management of counterparty risks on an ongoing basis.
- Identify the relevant risk in transaction/deal and contribute to facility structuring in partnership with the Business team to mitigate such risk.
- To coordinate and prepare the presentation pack of various committees.
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce / Finance / Accountancy Or Bank’s Qualification. Desirable – MBA, CA and CFA.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in corporate credit, credit analysis/approval
- Strong analytical skills and ability to independently manage the assigned portfolio as well as run with new deals/transactions with minimal supervision.
- Good knowledge of banking products and lending practices in local market, ability to structure the deals, understanding of risk appetite and portfolio management skills.
- Sound understanding of local UAE market and industry specific dynamics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage various stakeholders.
- Sound understanding of Risk management principles.