banking jobs in UAE | Dubai Islamic Bank emirates careers
Dubai Islamic Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Manager – Credit Risk MIS Modelling) according to the following:
- Develop rating, ifrs9 and stress testing credit risk models for wholesale portfolio ensuring that all underlying models are fit for purpose duly evidenced through relevant statistical tests, business and economic sense.
- Develop modeling methodologies, remediation techniques, in line with the Bank / department's standards.
- Comply with regulatory Model Risk Management Standards, track model health and model usage.
- Review validation and audit findings to plan and execute remediations within agreed timelines.
- Ensure implementation of model development process, and lead internal communication to guide model redevelopment / optimization / recalibration/ monitoring activities.
- Provide support in designing and UAT of risk DataMart for future modeling activities.
- Provide support, feedback, mentoring, and work oversight to the team.
- Keep abreast of industry and regulatory developments, and evolving expectations.
- Review own performance and deliverables in line with the approved KPI's to ensure meeting desired objectives.
- All the above accountabilities include but are not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager.
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in a quantitative field e.g. engineering, statistics, econometrics is required.
- FRM/CFA will be a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience in risk model development/ model validation in the Banking industry.
- Expertise in model development and automation using SAS/ R / Python environments.