banking jobs in Germany | career at Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job (Lead Architect (f/m/x)) according to the following
- As a Lead Architect (f/m/x) you will develop the technical solution architecture for CB Germany's transformation with a focus on enterprise integration.
- In this role, you will closely cooperate with our Business Analysts and Product Managers.
- Develop an e2e solution architecture for the connection of account ledgers to enterprise services (Finance, Tax, AFC, Treasury)
- Ensure use of strategic architectural components
- Consider functional as well as non-functional requirements
- Cooperate closely with your corresponding product teams / tribes / squads and architects
- Multiple years of experience as (solution-) architect, especially in enterprise services
- Very good understanding of CB Germany architecture
- Experience in the area of cloud solutions (GCP) and -architecture
- Pragmatic, structured, and solution-oriented ways of working with a focus on delivery; ability to work in teams with experience working in global and partially virtual teams
- Fluency in English (verbally and written), German is a plus.