Banking jobs in Germany | best career at Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job (Risk Specialist Payments (f/m/x) Merchant Solutions in FFM/MUC/BER) in the Credit Risk Management Middle Office) according to the following:
- The Merchant Solutions Team is working with cutting-edge technology to create a unique digital payment offering to the market.
- With a risk focus, you will be working on projects involving stakeholders across the organization as well as external partners of the Fintech and digital payments industry.
- Make your next career step into the digital payments’ world of an agile organization.
- Drive the Risk and Control Strategy for digital payments with special focus on Risk Governance and Fraud Prevention
- Develop the underlying Risk Management framework incl. the technical and operational implementation of effective controls into the day-to-day operations of payment products
- Steer and govern all relevant risk aspects in a strongly growing digital payments portfolio and develop mitigation strategies for identified risks together with relevant stakeholders
- Ensure the development of a comprehensive Fraud Prevention Framework which complies with relevant aspects from risk, legal and regulatory perspective incl. the documentation and monitoring of the defined risk appetite
- Act as a risk management advisor for Relationship Managers during the underwriting process of new clients to determine the potential risk exposure on Merchant and portfolio level
- Create robust relationships with stakeholders and service providers to ensure close alignment within the Three-Lines-of-Defence Model.
- You have worked at a Financial Institute, a PSP or are responsible for Risk Management at a retailer
- You have a strong understanding of Risk Management Practices within the Payment Industry with special focus on Governance processes.
- You have a thorough understanding of laws and regulations for the Payments Industry incl. the implementation of controls according to Industry best practices
- You have a Hands-on-mentality to manage complex projects in a digital environment
- You can deal with changing demands from technical, legal and regulatory perspective
- You are a team player who can build strong, effective relationships across different departments and control functions
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing and fluent in English and preferably business fluent in German.