bank jobs Germany | career at Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job KYC Transformation Project Manager (f/m/x) according to the following
- In this role, you will join KYC Operations Transformation team and will initial form part of the Client Lifecycle Transformation (CLT) key deliverable, reporting directly to the Programme Director of one of the strategic workstreams (Client Mandate).
- You will work alongside the Corporate Bank (CB) and Investment Bank (CB) Business as well as our partners if Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) and Technology teams and ensure the consistent delivery of Change & Transformation programmes through the provision of programme management governance, practices and training, in line with the Agile framework.
- You will take responsibility for the global and regional implementation of the strategic Client Mandate operating model, ensuring value and success measures of tracked and delivered.
- Your role will be to manage and drive the delivery of key projects
- Maintain project status, risks and issue resolution, dependency management, change controls and decision coordination
- Own the comprehensive reporting covering all internal and external communications for the respective programme
- Own and implement consistent milestones, closure criteria, and success measures, holding programme review meetings to assess programme health, and ensuring updates are reflected in appropriate repositories
- Ensures key stakeholders are kept informed and that expectations are clearly managed in advance of project delivery
- You will be responsible for defining and clearly articulating complex problems to senior stakeholders and working collaboratively to deliver process, technical and organisational design solutions
- Must have demonstrable experience in leading multiple large-scale transformation projects to successful conclusions
- Must have excellent English verbal and writing skills
- Resilient and flexible, with the talent to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet competing and/or changing deadlines
- Demonstrable ability to effectively influence, challenge, communicate, and partner with teammates, workstream leads, and all levels of seniority and diverse stakeholders
- Must be a logical thinker with a structured approach to programme delivery and problem solving.