bank jobs Germany | career at Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job SEA Manager Private Bank (f/m/d) according to the following
- You will work in a dynamic and future-oriented team in which you can actively shape the digital future of the bank.
- You are responsible for the expansion of digital sales across all core products of the private customer bank.
- You will work with many stakeholders from customer/product management and technology areas.
- You should be open to new ideas, innovative and a team player.
- You should appreciate varied work in a motivated, open and agile team.
- You are responsible for the holistic implementation, control and optimization of our SEA campaigns (Search, YouTube, Display, App Campaigns) from a performance perspective
- You accompany the creation of advertising material, ad texts and landing pages
- You develop a strategic roadmap and test plans and create campaign evaluations
- As an expert for current figures and developments in performance activities, you are the point of contact and information transfer point within the private bank's digital sales department
- Successfully completed studies in an economics subject
- Several years of experience in the field of SEA (Google Ads, Google Campaign Manager, Microsoft Ads, Apple Search Ads and Google Analytics)
- Experience with tracking tools and common attribution models
- Experienced in dealing with methods of incrementality measurement (conversion lift, geo-lift)
- Teamwork and results orientation
- Analytical competence and high communication skills across all hierarchical levels.