bank job In UAE | National Bank of Fujairah careers emirates
National Bank of Fujairah announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job Relationship Manager - FI according to the following
- To build and further develop long term relationships with both new and existing Financial Institutions.
- Identify business opportunities and areas of threats for Trade products, come up with new initiatives in line with the Bank's risk appetite and policies to raise FI Department's contribution to the Bank's overall performance.
- Independently manage a Portfolio of countries (assigned geographical coverage) and strive to enhance wallet share in order to achieve Unit budget.
- Independently manage assigned FI Product along with coverage.
- Independently manage and assess volume of remittances via Nostro/Vostro accounts for assigned coverage to ensure smooth operations and within the regulatory norms.
- Timely submission of renewal CA within coverage area (2 months prior to expiry as per SLA).
- Maintain effective governance and house-keeping.
- Liaise with Unit Head and Business Credit for various routine transactions/ portfolio review and PDR.
- Compliance with Bank Policy and Department procedure guidelines
- New Initiative/ Projects
- Interaction with other departments within the bank to effectively and efficiently deliver products and services to clients
- People Management.
- Relationship Manager acts as a vital contribution and support to Unit Head and Segment Head in various assignment and bank’s projects from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree related to a business field such as Accounting, Commerce and Economics
- MBA | CA | ACCA | CFA | CAIIB preferred
- Work Experience – Minimum 5-6 years banking experience in financial institutions or international banking relationship with good knowledge of Corporate/FI related products and UAE Market knowledge is preferable.
- Credit analysis – Credit review and portfolio management.
- Relationship Management- Advanced Service Excellence- Advanced Product Knowledge- Advanced Financial Analysis- Advanced Business Development- Proficient Governance, Compliance and Audit- Proficient.