bank job In UAE | HSBC Bank careers emirates
HSBC Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job NRI - Premier Service Officer according to the following
- To assist in the development and growth of long-term Premier customer relationships by delivering outstanding service while managing queries, complaints and transactional support, through seamless coordination with the India Non Resident branches and Global Resourcing teams based out of India.
- Facilitate Premier customer to reach out to the India network to fulfill their needs and thereby support in developing and growing valuable long term relationships with Premier customers.
- This should be done on a non-solicited basis.
- Drive the above requests to most efficient and effective channel(s) and provide resolutions to Premier customer enquiries, wherever possible.
- Facilitate Premier customers with account opening, through seamless coordination with India Global Resourcing team as per India regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate Premier customers with account maintenance requests, by coordinating with the dedicated India Non Resident Centres and Global Resourcing teams based in India and redirect Non Premier customers to PIB / Contact Center or to the concerned branch in India.
- Facilitate all Reverse enquiry requests that have been received from the customer.
- This should be in compliance Cross Border Marketing guidelines.
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
- Bachelor’s degree is must to obtain visa in UAE
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in relevant field
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently with limited supervision and guidance.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Customer-driven with a strong focus on quality of service and business development.
- Planning and organizing, displays a strong sense of accountability.