bank job In UAE | Mashreq Bank careers emirates
Mashreq Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job Head of Talent Development according to the following
- Responsible for driving and embedding the bank-wide talent strategy and plan in order to build sustainable people capability and to grow and mobilize our Talent throughout the organization globally.
- Assist and deliver with Head of ICOD selective talent and leadership development programmes.
- Plan and monitor the department annual budget to ensure that expenditure is in line with business plan.
- Engage PABPs, Heads of PICG, Business Unit and Group heads in conducting regular talent reviews of their group/unit and effectively initiate and oversee the identification process of hi-potentials including mapping of the performance-potential ratings and the 9-box matrix of their group/unit employees.
- Design and implement experiential learning opportunities and formal on the job training and career development programmes for the talent pool members to ensure that that they learn through critical experiences outside of the classroom and focus on a 70-20-10 approach to development.
- Ensure effective implementation of the Bank wide Succession Planning model and ensure review of critical roles and identification & development of potential successors.
- Report strategic talent development analytics to senior management and regulatory authorities such as the Central Bank, Internal Audit and Compliance departments to track completion, performance and effectiveness of the Talent Development function of the bank.
- Create, design, and run assessment and development centres using applicable talent assessment vendors and tools as part of internal career progression pathways.
- Provide trusted and expert advice around development (both formal and informal) and prepare Individual Development Programs (IDPs) for talent pool members in consultation with their managers & PABPs. Monitor and track the IDPs and conduct reviews to ensure completion as per timelines.
- Design and develop a Talent global mobility programme across Mashreq and relevant partners to provide opportunities for growth amongst the internal talent pool.
- Continually measure the value creation and ROI across the Talent Development agenda.
- The incumbent should have minimum of bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 15 years of Talent Management and/or Development or HR experience; Experience in banking and finance industry or in a global role will be an added advantage.
- Relevant experience of working with Talent data and analytics and presenting this in a meaningful and business led approach.
- Role holder should have strong communication, presentation, facilitation, influencing, inter-personal and stakeholder management skills.
- High level of proficiency in Talent management modules of any HRIS and Learning Management Systems is required.
- Excellent understanding and in-depth knowledge of learning instructional design and delivery methods to engage and develop talent across all levels globally.
- Exposure to and qualifications in Talent Development quality standards or Certifications such as CIPD, Occupational User ability/personality certified (formally Level A/B) is desirable.