The best bank job in UAE | HSBC Bank careers
HSBC Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job Associate, Debt Capital Markets according to the following
- Assist in the preparation of pitches and other marketing material with regard to the public bond, Sukuk, and private placement markets
- Assist with pricing updates, market analysis, trade ideas and in all aspects of DCM deal execution
- Working collaboratively with colleagues in the wider debt capital markets team as well as those within wider Banking teams
- Ensure 100% compliance with all new issue related requirements and zero breaches, and ensure all aspects of control, from credit to KYC to compliance, are in good order
- Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Understands, follows and demonstrates compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy.
- To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Relevant work and transaction expertise in debt capital markets or investment banking team
- Strong analytical skills, with a strong emphasis on credit risk
- Passionate about financial markets and knowledgeable of MENA markets
- Proven ability, with a successful record of accomplishment in credit analysis
- Visible and motivational leadership, ability to influence others and work within a team setup
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a particular emphasis upon inspiring, influencing and negotiating in dealing with customers and colleagues
- Ability to effectively plan and organize, with tenacity to drive through results and meet tight deadlines
- Strong acumen in the use of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English and Arabic (preferred)
- Graduation degree is a must – to secure a UAE Visa and Work Permit.