bank job In UAE | HSBC Bank careers emirates
HSBC Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job Digital Fulfillment Officer according to the following
- To contribute towards the growth of Direct Channels by contributing towards the growth of revenue in Sales by using the Global Wealth and Personal Banking EDRAS model to ensure a needs based approach is followed, with a pre-defined and agreed ‘Minimum Performance Standards’ achieved which will be measured by a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Acquisition of good quality business, good customer service and handling customer contacts through a contact plan within a revenue generating environment, typically on multiple products and or propositions.
- Responsible for achieving individual MPS and KPIs whilst maintaining the required sales quality standards and in adherence to the banks behavioral and compliance guidelines.
- When required to support different channels within Sales and Distribution.
- The role requires being mobile in order to meet customers at their premises or preferred location to secure the required business.
- Bachelor’s degree (Must for visa requirement)
- Must be proficient in language(s) required by the process
- Open to working flexible shifting schedules
- Must be flexible, customer centric and have the ability to thrive in a team environment seeking feedback and open to development
- Takes pride in delivering what is promised in line with the customer and service expectations
- Wants to do a good job, is concerned about getting it right for the customer and checks everything is in order
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment is required
- Proficiency with personal computers and basic software packages and specialised applications
- Excellent communication skills and is polite and friendly at all times
- Displays patience and empathy
- A knowledge expert who has the ability to teach/mentor others
- Must be flexible to meet customer needs at customer premises or customer preferred locations as needed.