bank job In UAE | Dubai Islamic Bank careers emirates
Dubai Islamic Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job Credit Analyst - Middle Market according to the following
- Assist RMs / SRMs / AVPs in day to day servicing of the relationships and acting as their back-up in their absence while ensuring provision of high quality and timely service to clients
- Co-coordinating with Credit to ensure proposals/ approvals are approved and followed up in an efficient and timely manner.
- Assisting in credit proposal preparation by data collection and research activities.
- Contributing to the provision of a high level of customer service by ensuring that all requirements for facilities are handled promptly and efficiently.
- Coordinating with Operations to ensure that customer requests are attended and resolved.
- Coordinating with CAD to ensure that facility documents are lodged and limits encoded.
- Following up with customers on Temporary Over Drafts (TODs) and preparing of deficiency reports.
- Maintain regular contact with key relationships in consultation with relevant RMs / SRMs / AVPs to ensure servicing is as per their satisfaction.
- Maintain contact with Ahlan Banking Services (ABS) to ensure that servicing of ABS customers is as per their satisfaction.
- Co-ordinate handling of transactions for customers while the sales team is out on calls and seeking confirmations from them where required.
- Identify risk issues in discrepant transactions and advise RM / SRM / AVP / Unit Head on the same.
- Updating MIS on a monthly basis for a) tracking of portfolio balances & revenues, b) new relationship bookings and initiatives etc.
- Monitoring of excess report & LMR and ensure that it is timely reviewed by the RM’s.
- Assist RMs / SRMs / AVPs in their marketing initiatives (proposals, follow-up, appointments etc.).
- All the above accountabilities includes but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2-3 years of experience.