bank jobs Germany | career at BNP Paribas Bank
BNP Paribas Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job Relationship Manager Private Banking (w/m/d) according to the following
- Your main responsibility in this position is the acquisition and comprehensive advice of wealthy private and corporate customers on all questions of national and international financial and asset investments.
- Look forward to a task in which you will look after those customers who are characterized by a high level of consulting intensity and complexity in the securities / investment business:
- Your consulting focus includes securities advice, lending, asset management, structured products and alternative investments
- The promotion of customer relationships through the continuous, sustainable protection and increase of customer assets, in the sense of the "best-select" approach (open architecture) is one of your recurring tasks
- The efficient use of the group's own resources and the targeted integration of external product and know-how suppliers into your support concept for the excellent fulfillment of an objective consulting approach complete your area of responsibility.
- You have a university degree or bank-specific training
- Ideally, you can draw on several years of professional experience in the field of wealth management / investment advice and sound banking and securities knowledge
- You have excellent communication skills, sales experience and a very good sense of what customers want
- The ability to independently develop new customer contacts and to expand existing customer relationships in a structured manner are part of your portfolio
- You have a high level of self-motivation, perseverance and flexibility
- Fluent German and good English skills are required for your daily tasks.