bank jobs Germany | career at Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job Relationship Manager (German and English speaker) according to the following
- Support Senior Relationship Managers in their roles as strategic partner to the clients and manage their own pool of clients
- In both roles the bankers (m/w/d) are accountable for the overall client group relationship and engagement, revenues and profitability, and risk acceptance (AML, CDD and Credit)
- Maintain a strong working relationship with c-suite contacts within client subset as well as with internal stakeholders , e.g. from Financial Markets, Transaction Banking, Credit, Legal, Compliance, Risk, Country CEOs
- Ensure that the designated client portfolio is managed in line within the regulatory environment as well as in accordance with Corporate and Investment Banking standards
- Deep understanding of the funds & insurance market
- Can navigate among institutional banking products and services, particularly in Financial Markets and Transaction Banking, with emphasis on those delivering non-financing revenue (NFR)
- Demonstrated strong networking and verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to work across cultures and in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to interact credibly at all levels of the organization and with clients
- Fluency in English and German
- Graduate degree (degree in Banking or Finance preferred)
- At least 2 years of relevant banking experience in the front office role in the banking industry.