bank jobs Germany | career at Citibank
Citi Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job Credit Analyst - Hybrid according to the following
- Accurately spreads business and personal financial statements and business and individual tax returns on a timely basis and in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Citibank policies.
- Ensure that financial data for simple to complex credits are mapped appropriately into the bank's matrix and analysis tool.
- Provides comments to the judgmental Underwriter on significant items in the financials and may be involved in credit structure and loan pricing.
- Additional responsibilities may include being a specialist for a designated industry and the effective interaction with Credit Officers and Relationship Managers while providing assistance regarding the analysis of the applications.
- Spread new, renewal and interim financial statements and business and individual tax returns in accordance with bank guidelines (focus on more complex financial statements (i.e. Not-For-Profit).
- Provide succinct analysis based on customers, peers, the portfolio, and the industry.
- Provide preliminary analysis of simple to complex credits, including calculation of cash flow, debt service coverage, collateral coverage, and guarantor net worth.
- Coordinate with the Credit Officers, Credit Analysts, Other Credit Center Staff and Relationship Managers.
- Act in an advisory role for the Credit Officers/Relationship Managers on loan agreement/covenants clarification and monitoring.
- Complete quality assurance reviews to ensure application packages and analysis are thorough and accurate prior to forwarding for underwriting.
- May act as an industry specialist with responsibility for SBA/EXIM loan analysis
- Prior experience in a financial institution with a focus on credit analysis and spreading software.
- Extensive knowledge of GAAP accounting, financial regulations, financial products, and credit analysis.
- Ability to analyze business and personal financial statements with respect to GAAP and Citibank policies.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience.