bank jobs Germany | career at BNP Paribas bank
BNP Paribas announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job VIE Financial Controller - ARVAL, Germany (Oberhaching), M/F according to the following
- To support the execution and the monthly and annual audit of the financial statements.
- Take partial responsibility for the budgetary and forecasting processes,
- Create daily evaluations and ad hoc reports.
- Create and manipulate data, and perform financial analyzes and measurements,
- Help and advise other departments on business issues.
- Participate in the design and development of new control tools in cooperation with other specialized departments.
- Monitor the implementation of control tools.
- Yes, if you hold a Master 2 in Finance/Management Control and you have a minimum of one year's experience (internship and work-study program included) in this field.
- You have developed financial and tax skills as well as in accounting and financial modeling and you know how to manage a budget.
- Results-oriented, your ability to collaborate and communicate, your sense of organization and your ability to develop and adapt a process as well as your ability to adapt will be essential assets.
- Add to that your rigour, your sense of analysis, your sense of negotiation and your ability to anticipate business developments.
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of German would be a plus and you have a perfect command of the Office Pack (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- At any time during the recruitment process, the information on your CV, your identification data and your background may be checked.
- This position is to be filled as soon as possible, depending on the evolution of the health situation, for a period of 12 to 24 months.
- Before applying, be sure to check the eligibility conditions for this destination: Make your LIFE in Germany (businessfrance.fr) and add a CV and a cover letter in English to your candidate space.