bank job In UAE | Mashreq bank careers emirates
Mashreq Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job in uae (Customer Service Officer, Corporate Service Unit (Local Talent)) according to the following
- The role is to act as the primary point of contact for corporate banking clients for their enquiries, service requests, and complaints.
- They are expected to comprehend client requirements, log all such requirements within the CRM, and always strive for first point resolution (FPR) by resolving the request themselves.
- If that is not possible they are expected to correctly identify and escalate to the relevant stakeholders and track request to ensure timely resolution in line with established TAT matrix.
- They will be required to escalate any issues which are pending at end of day to their supervisor and ensure follow up on next working day for timely completion.
- They are also expected to conduct a detailed root cause analysis (RCA) for any customer issues they have managed.
- Deliver excellent proactive and reliable service to clients, as measured via internal/external metrics
- Work together with relevant stakeholders to identify opportunities for process improvements and enhancing customer experience.
- Build strong ties and rapport with both internal and external customers.
- To be able to support relationship teams and act as backups for clients in the absence of an ARM
- Exceptional communication skills with complete command over spoken and written English. Arabic advantageous
- University graduate preferable with a minimum of 2 years of customer handling experience in functions such as Customer Services and Relationship management
- Intermediate level of Corporate / Business / Wholesale product knowledge such as. Cash, Trade, Collection etc.
- Excellent comprehension skills and understanding of customer requirement
- Possesses customer centric attitude with willingness to learn & take ownership.