bank jobs Germany | career at Société Générale bank
Société Générale announced, through its Linkedin account, a job Client Management Officer according to the following
- Support Senior Bankers and Relationship Managers in their daily tasks, liaising with product lines, follow up on client activities, prepare research and press reviews
- Prepare pitch books, special sector studies, updates on industry, client-specific developments and market events as needed.
- Graduated with a Master degree from Business School or University in Economics with specialization in Finance
- Previous experience in investment banking, accounting or consulting
- Strong understanding of the German and Austrian financial environment and regulatory framework
- Knowledge of the financial institutions industries (banks, insurance and pension plans) would be an asset
- Fluency English required and good understanding in German (oral and in writing) is required, French language skills would be helpful but not needed
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word and Power-Point)
- Teamplayer with a strong personal drive and self-motivation
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong written and verbal presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work accurately and independently, also when under stress and pressure
- Good organization and prioritization skills as well as attention to detail.