Banking jobs in Germany | best career at Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank announced, through its Linkedin account, a bank job (Associate - Credit Analyst) according to the following
- Create end-to-end credit analysis reports as directed by the Team Leader
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the client's industry dynamics, competitive positioning, and management strength
- Evaluate the profitability, asset quality, funding/liquidity and capital position of bank and broker dealer client portfolio
- Develop performance expectations, assess balance sheet strength, and conduct stress testing
- Prepare additional analysis as required, including industry-specific reviews, portfolio reviews, and stress tests
- Proactively monitor key entity and industry-wide events, covenants, and risk triggers
- Support Team Leaders and colleagues on projects aimed at enhancing team activities.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in banking, rating agencies, treasury, or accounting
- Sound knowledge of accounting and financial principles and understanding of bank and broker dealers’ financial statements
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on credit risk assessment
- Good knowledge of regulatory and macroeconomic environment
- Fluency in English, any other European language skills advantageous
- Ability to engage in credible dialogue at all organizational levels and with clients
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and balance competing demands.