Banking Jobs In UAE - Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank - insh20
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank announces a bank job in UAE via its Linkedin page
Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking (Large Corporates - Contracting & Real Estate)
To acquire new and manage existing client relationships Insurance companies dominantly, by identifying selling and cross selling opportunities through the daily analysis and interactions made with clients in order to deliver the targeted growth for assigned portfolio in line with the business plan.
- Acquire new clients, complete financial analysis and submit accurate credit applications to ensure an excellent on-boarding experience; achieve assigned targets and secure profitable business transactions.
- Offer existing clients new solutions, enroll clients for alternate channels and value added services to increase transaction volumes and grow the assigned portfolio.
- Review client dossiers to ensure capture current and future needs; identify and respond to customers’ requirements and ensure complaints are resolved within agreed turnaround times to build and maintain long-term relationships.
- Conduct client visits; understand and report on risk profile and highlight/update approving authorities with any changes to enable necessary action to be taken.
- Adhere to all relevant organisational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner while delivering the required standard of service to customers and stakeholders.
- Manage self in line with the bank’s people management policies, procedures, processes and practices to ensure adherence and to maximise own contribution to business performance.
- Demonstrate Our Promise and apply the ADCB Service Standards to deliver the bank’s required levels of service in all internal and external customer interactions.
- At least 5 years of experience in banking in managing relationships and a portfolio of clients preferably Insurance Companies / Liabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- Balance Sheet Analysis
- Key Financial Ratios