Deutsche Bank announced on its official Linkedin page a vacancy
Project manager and senior expert (m/f/d) data management
Roles and Responsibilities
- You understand the concepts of bank and sales management.
- You know the organization of the bank and your products, sales channels and customer segments.
- They understand the cause and effect mechanisms and the key figures that decisively influence the profitability of the bank.
- For example, you know exactly how the value contribution or certain contribution margin levels can add value in the overall concept of bank and sales management.
- They know the data and technologies used and know how their use can be continuously improved.
- You have mastered the data model of PB Germany and the corresponding databases in such a way that the constantly evolving business demand can be implemented with your participation or leadership within the scope of line activities or projects.
- Completed studies (e.g. business administration, business informatics) or comparable qualification
- Extensive experience in data management, product calculation and/or in controlling/analytics.
- Profound knowledge of banking products, sales processes and operational systems as well as knowledge of the relevant key figures.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and experience in dealing with a bank's control systems
- Experience in dealing with databases and above all knowledge in the operation of calculation systems
- Experience in dealing with analysis and reporting tools (Tableau, Jedox, Cognos/TM1, etc.) and in preparing management presentations
- Project management experience is essential
- Experience in staff management
- Customer and service orientation as well as sovereignty in working with different interfaces and stakeholders (onshore and offshore).
- Excellent social skills and ability to work in a team
- High level of commitment and willingness to familiarize yourself with new subject areas and to find ad hoc solutions
- Very good communication skills in English and German, both written and spoken