Investment Banking Jobs In Germany | insh20
Deutsche Bank announced on its official Linkedin page a vacancy
Tax Specialist (m/f/d)
- Banks in Germany are renowned for their efficiency and reliability, offering a wide range of services to individuals and businesses alike.
- With over 1,500 banks operating nationwide, customers have access to an extensive network of branches as well as online banking capabilities.
- German banks offer competitive interest rates on savings accounts and loans while providing a secure environment for financial transactions.
- Additionally, the country's regulatory framework ensures that deposits up to €100 000 are protected by the government-backed deposit guarantee scheme which provides further assurance when it comes to investing funds or taking out loans from German banks.
Your core tasks
- Together with experienced colleagues you will contribute to the fulfillment of tax obligations.
- In particular, they support you in the preparation of complex tax returns and reports.
- You will work independently on tax law topics (e.g. tax audit inquiries and the implementation of tax law changes) and create the necessary documentation.
- You check existing processes and adapt them to the requirements of the current tax legislation.
- You help with the automation and digitization of processes and help implement a compliance management system.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- an economics degree with a focus on taxes or a comparable qualification with specialist knowledge of current tax law
- Several years of experience in tax consulting for a group or an internationally oriented consulting company
- Sound (accounting) knowledge of commercial law, tax law and have experience in dealing with deferred taxes (HGB / IFRS)
- Experienced handling of Office 365 and above-average Excel skills
- Enjoy working in a team as well as structured, independent, responsible and solution-oriented work as well as good communication skills in German and English