Mashreq Bank announced on its official Linkedin page a vacancy
AVP Compliance Operations (MGN Egypt)
Manage the EDD team that reviews all USD trade payments for the required documents and screen all the listed names/entities and counties against sanction hits in accordance with compliance with the agreed turnaround time and operating procedures.
Key Result Area
- Day to day management of compliance operations ( EDD, Perpetual screening, Name screening and payment screening )
- Monitoring and tracking process KPIs such as productivity, utilization, errors, complaints, overtime reduction, escalation management, MIS, leave management , stakeholder management, preparing and leading multiple dashboards, performance and governance meetings.
- Higher scores in Internal voice of customer, customer satisfaction surveys and internal employee engagement surveys.
- Should be able to calculate and manage team capacity, productivity and utilization with respect to required FTE vs volumes to be assessed on a regular basis.
Knowledge Skill and Experience
- Total banking experience in operations should be 15- 16 years minimum
- Minimum 5 years working experience in payment operations processing MT103 and MT202s, trade related MT4 xx and 7xx series and all related free format messages, including investigation and recon
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Payment screening process ( L1 & L2) with respect to Sanctions related hits discounting or escalation and RFI ( request for information ) process. Cash operations and Trade operations messages
- Minimum 8 years experience of managing people directly with respect to monitoring KPIs, KRIs, feedback, senior stakeholder management and performance management.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Customer and document screening with exposure to trade related payments
- Able to work on creating multiple dashboards for MIS related to the process. ( PPT and Excel)
- working knowledge of RCSA and risk register review and approval
- Deep understanding of numbers and analytics knowledge to decipher the output and take action for the improvement of people and process