The Best Banking Jobs In Egypt
Mashreq Bank announced on its official Linkedin page a vacancy
Head of Retail Banking Digital Operations (MGN Egypt)
Your core tasks
- To effectively manage day to day planning, operations and problem solving to ensure high quality service delivery for RBG customers as per agreed SLAs/TATs and SOP/OPM/APPM/local rules.
- Optimize staff productivity, utilization and employee engagement.
- Proactively lead continual process automation driving reduced cost to serve.
- Ensure active partnerships with RBG business stakeholders to drive solutions for better customer experience and reduced cost to serve.
- Develop globally consistent operational processes for Onboarding & Account Servicing , maximising process standardization across various markets, whilst recognising any key local market requirements.
- Responsible for driving higher STP and automation.
- Responsible for project managing key initiatives across new markets, platforms & products.
- Support system enhancement and work with Product Development Team to implement RBG Projects and Programs.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Masters degree holder with an excellent understanding of Retail Banking Onboarding & Account Servicing (Individual & SME).
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience with General Banking knowledge.
- Extensive experience of delivering high impact automation
- Experience of establishing green-field Operations
- Proven experience of leading teams across multiple geographies
- Very comfortable with using Data to manage and optimise Operations
- Familiarity of Project Management in a Lean/Agile environment.
- A strong Customer Experience mindset
- Excellent communication and conflict management skills.
- Proven ability to successfully operate and exert influence in a matrix environment
- A strong business and operational background
- Strong team management skills