Investment Banking Jobs In Germany | insh20
LBBW Bank announced on its official Linkedin page a vacancy
Data Warehouse Engineer (m/f/d)
- Banks in Germany are renowned for their efficiency and reliability, offering a wide range of services to individuals and businesses alike.
- With over 1,500 banks operating nationwide, customers have access to an extensive network of branches as well as online banking capabilities.
- German banks offer competitive interest rates on savings accounts and loans while providing a secure environment for financial transactions.
- Additionally, the country's regulatory framework ensures that deposits up to €100 000 are protected by the government-backed deposit guarantee scheme which provides further assurance when it comes to investing funds or taking out loans from German banks.
Banker salary in Germany
- The average salary of a banker in Germany is quite competitive, with an annual mean salary ranging from €50,000 to €80,000.
- This figure can vary depending on the size and type of bank and the individual's experience level.
- Bankers in Germany also enjoy other benefits such as bonuses for performance or promotions within their departments as well as access to health insurance plans and pension schemes.
- As banking continues to be one of the most sought-after professions in Germany due its high salaries and potential for career growth, it is no surprise that many individuals are attracted by this line of work.
Your core tasks
- You will be responsible for and further develop our central data warehouse based on Oracle/Java.
- You create high-performance ETL processes with complex SQL statements and PL/SQL routines as well as the ETL tool Pentaho.
- You will develop functional and technical concepts in close cooperation with our department.
- You connect new internal and external data sources and assume responsibility for the operation, support and further development of data interfaces (market data).
- You will actively shape the digital future of our company.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- You have successfully completed a degree in IT or are a career changer with many years of professional experience.
- The development of data warehouses and also JAVA programming has been your daily bread for years.
- Creativity is important to you. That's why you enjoy designing and creating reports, ideally with Actuate / BIRT.
- You like working on projects, you like to analyze complex issues, work out solutions in a team and present the results in a target group-oriented manner.
- You are characterized by quality awareness and a high degree of initiative and responsibility.